Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am new to blogging

I am new to blogging, but I have a story to tell, actually I have quite a few stories to tell and I hope you will join me on my journey as I get to know this tool and use it to tell them.

I am a Pittsburgh artist and in a few weeks I will start a quest to travel across PA Route 6 and document our lovely state in soft pastels. I have a year to finish approximently 20 paintings for a show next summer in Conneaut.

If you have any favorite places you would like me to stop at and possibly paint, please let me know.

Thank you.
Linda Barnicott

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing your newest project results Linda!

    ~ Karen Fox (Proud Owner of "Kennywood's King of the Coasters", "Coasting Through Kennywood", "Laughing Through Kennywood's Le Cachot", and "100 Years of Fun")

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH...I'm looking forward to your pictures. How about some of Amish country? That's what I think of when I think of PA, not sure it's on your route but if they are would love to see. Ancestors are from Somerset County PA and were Amish

    ReplyDelete