A lot of my contacts and resources are local, so I tried to pick some that are across the board. If you are interested in a list of local Pittsburgh resources, leave a comment below.
4. Pastel Journal - Another magazine website, part of the Artist's Network site. They have a good many blogs to follow: The Artist's Network blog, Pastel Journal blog, Richard McKinley's Pastel Pointers blog, Watercolor Artists blog, and Holiday Gift Guides.
5. Richard McKinley - This is another link for all you pastel artists out there. I've had the honor of attending some of Richard McKinley's workshops. He's amazing! And a very good teacher.
6. Mabef Easels - I've been using Mabef most recently for painting outdoors. When I start my landscape paintings, the beginning stages are developed onsite. These easels have been great for that environment.
7. Central Art Supply - Located in Medford, Oregon, Central Art Supply is a great resource for, well, art supplies. Not to mention product lines endorsed by Richard McKinley.
8. Dakota Art - Pastels, pastels, pastels. They have so many choices - soft pastels, pastel pencils, paper for pastels. It's one of my favorite sources.
9. Vista Print - I actually discovered this site through a non-profit that I am involved with. It is a great place to get cheap invitations, posters, business cards, and a lot more. I would suggest that you definitely invest in some business cards. It will ease networking.
10. No BS Marketing - I have been attending No BS Marketing meetings for the past 2 years, and during that time, my art business has definitely taken off. They have taught me a number of ways to increase my online presence, effectively reach out to my customers, and grow my business. Check it out!